• Ham Radio

    From Sean Dennis@618:618/1 to Greg Youngblood on Tue Jun 30 20:55:25 2020
    * Replying to a msg in MIN_ADMIN (Micronet Administration)

    Hello Greg.

    30 Jun 20 11:31, you wrote to me:

    And of course what class license I will need to use such.

    You have to start with your Technician license which gives you VHF/UHF privs. Then you can get General, which gives you HF privs.
    Then, if you're like me, you can get your Extra license which gives you the whole enchilada.

    I recommend visiting this website for more info: http://www.arrl.org/getting-licensed

    If you need help, you can contact the ARRL as well as any of us hams here in Micronet.


    --- GoldED/2 3.0.1
    * Origin: Micronet World HQ - bbs.outpostbbs.net:10123 (618:618/1)