zypper se -is stunnelLoading repository data...
Hello. Recently had a failure running binary distribution of stunnel on OpenSUSE 13.1, error was "FIPS mode not set". I can see 5 possibilities:
1. FIPS is set before compiling stunnel.
2. FIPS is set in run time for stunnel.
3. FIPS is set before compiling openssl.
4. FIPS is set in run time for openssl.
5. FIPS is an OS thing, had to get enterprise edition of SUSE to use it,
or getting youself a version of stunnel without it.
Not running Suse, but my solution to the error was adding
fips = no
|Nodes:||10 (1 / 9)|