I'll also see if I can get this to compile on Windows, and get you a copy of it.
Thanks, I hope to do the Linux thing soon.
Ok, so I tried to compile these programs on Windows, and the NetStat program will not compile, unless I rewrite most of the program to remove the dependencies for the DOS unit being included. If I can get rid of
that unit, I wouldn't have to use the UNIX unit.
Both the Country Count and the BinkD Log programs compile just fine on Windows. (I was a bit surprised)
for month changes. So, when it ran, it was trying to read the log file
for 0 Nov, instead of 31 Oct. I do have that corrected, but I'm still tweaking the inactive nodes section. Basically, I don't like the way
it's working... :)
Both the Country Count and the BinkD Log programs compile just fine o Windows. (I was a bit surprised)
for month changes. So, when it ran, it was trying to read the log fil for 0 Nov, instead of 31 Oct. I do have that corrected, but I'm still tweaking the inactive nodes section. Basically, I don't like the way it's working... :)
:) It's the name of the game to find a bug and squash it :)
0.39% AR * 1
1 0.39% CA * 1
0.39% AnyCountry *
I was already thinking about doing that. I figured once everything was uniform I could work on implementing it. :)
Yeah... When I added that, I thought there would be more listings with more nodes. I can probably remove that.
0.39% AnyCountry *
That is from node 21:1/999. In my test copy of the nodelist, I had just added the 'XXX' to the end of that field, so it was ,AnyCountry_XXX, in the nodelist. I'm not sure if you have another idea as to what to do
with that entry, but that was my thought...
I've also been doing a bit of work with the BinkD report. Right now, it's displaying the nodes listed in the binkd.cfg file that do not have any connections for that time frame.
What I have been trying to incorporate, is figuring out how many days
it's been since they have connected. I ran into some issues, and erased about 50 lines of code. I'll restart that venture tomorrow. :)
Ok, so I have it removing that entry. I have also added a check to
remove any 'country code' that is only 2 characters. In the latest nodelist, there was still the two with 2 char.
I have also removed the graph, as it was a bit redundant, and really didn't show how I had wanted it to.
listed twice. I have added a check for 'GER', and change it to 'DEU',
but I don't have it adding them together. I figure it will be corrected soon anyway. :)
Current Runtime: 30 Oct 2020 12:18:37
Canada 25 9.80%
Germany 1 0.39%
Slovakia 1 0.39%
Greece 1 0.39%
|Nodes:||10 (0 / 10)|